Search This Blog

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Good Fortune

As I was searching through my phone looking for photos to remove so I could have enough space to complete an update, I found some very interesting and telling photos.

Everyone knows how Flower Boy got his name, so there are lots of photos of red roses.

What you don't know is what I send him!

Each time I get a fortune cookie, I snap a photo of the message inside and send it to Flower Boy.

Why?
I'm silly like that!

Here are a few that were on my phone...

Go to the elders when you feel a confidence crisis.


Dreams are extremely important.  You can't do it unless you imagine it.

Perhaps you've been focusing too much on that one thing.

A dream will always triumph over reality, once it is given a chance.

Failure is not defeat until you stop trying.

Does anyone see a pattern?

Here is a photo of the backside of a message.
Maybe I should....
LEARN CHINESE - Wife
My lucky number is not on this list.
My Lucky Number is 29!


He sends me flowers.
I send him good fortune.
 
Rancher Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment