Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Plumbing and Sand


Four days into construction and we had roughed in plumbing.  4 DAYS!!


I could not believe what I was seeing, when I drove in the drive.  I got out of my car, started looking and walking around my new bathroom, then my utility, then Drewman's bathroom, then headed straight for my kitchen sink.  I was envisioning myself doing dishes looking out, to the north pasture.  Then I got confused.  I wasn't sure my refrigerator was where it should be.  Flower Boy got home and started looking.  He said "What do you think?"  I responded, "I'm a little confused."  "Why?" he says.  "Well, doesn't the refrigerator belong by the front door?"  He laughs, smiles and states, "NO!", rolling his eyes.  I tell him "I'm not questioning.... I'm just confused."  He just laughs.  We go on about our evening, doing chores, supper and watching TV for the evening.

In the middle of the night, I wake Flower Boy up.  "Honey, I think we need to look at our plans.  I really think the refrigerator is in the wrong place."  He mumbles "No it isn't.  Go back to sleep."  I worried about it all weekend!

Monday, I get to work.  (I have a set of plans on my computer.)  Guess what?  The refrigerator IS where it is suppose to be!  Silly me!

Monday evening, we had SAND!
FOUR loads to be exact!

Tuesday evening, we had SAND in our FORM BOARDS!


I have requested Flower Boy contact Men in Black, so I can have a satellite link to watch the contractors work.  I would love to watch their processes!  Maybe we will set up a camera system or deer cams.

This corner is where my bathroom is located.
Can't you just see me setting in my tub?  I CAN'T WAIT!!

Flower Boy tells the builder, I'm like a kid in a candy store.  I don't remember a candy store being this exciting, when I was a kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment